Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for William H. Milliken at 111 State Street in Portland, ME, 1895. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Wm. H. Milliken house, Portland, 1895
- Address: 111 State Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: William H. Milliken
- Building Name: Wm. H. Milliken House
- Creation Date: 1895
- Subject Date: 1895
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; elevations; cross sections; architectural elements; alterations
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 19
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 34
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.