Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Simmons & Hammond at 545-549 Congress Street in Portland, ME, circa 1920. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Alterations to 545-549 Congress Street for Simmons & Hammond, Portland, ca. 1920
- Address: 545-549 Congress Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Simmons & Hammond
- Building Name: Simmons & Hammond
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; cross sections
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 18
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 9
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.