Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Charles O. Poor at Concord and Matthews Streets in Portland, ME, circa 1900. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: House for Mr. Chas. O. Poor, Concord St., Portland, ca. 1900
- Address: Concord and Matthews Streets, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Charles O. Poor
- Building Name: Chas. O. Poor House
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; additions; mechanical plans
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 14
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 7
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.