Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Mrs. Tomlinson at Pine Street in Portland, ME, 1909. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Alterations for a Two-Family house for Mrs. Tomlinson, Pine St., Portland, 1909
- Address: Pine Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Mrs. Tomlinson
- Building Name: Mrs. Edward Tomlinson House
- Creation Date: 1909
- Subject Date: 1909
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; alterations
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; graphite on graph paper; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 11
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 12
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.