Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for E. T. Burrowes at Concord Street in Deering, Portland, ME, circa 1900. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: House for Mr. E.T. Burrowes, Concord St., Portland, ca. 1900
- Address: Concord Street, Deering, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: E. T. Burrowes
- Building Name: E.T. Burrowes House
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; architectural elements; cross sections; foundation plans
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 09
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 9
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.