Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for an unknown client at an unknown address in Rockport, ME, 1933–1936. The commission is associated with Olmsted Brothers. This item is part of the Maine Olmsted Alliance for Parks & Landscapes records.
About This Item
- Title: Outline map of properties known as Nimaha and Lyndonwood, Rockport, 1933-1936
- Address: unknown, Rockport, Knox County, ME
- Building Name: Nimaha and Lyndonwood
- Creation Date: 1933–1936
- Subject Date: 1933–1936
- Primary Architects: Olmsted Brothers
- Contributors: O.H. Tripp Engineering Company
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: Landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; landscape drawings; cross sections
- Materials: ink on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 2556, folder M-Z
- Collection: Maine Olmsted Alliance for Parks & Landscapes records
- Number of items in commission: 2
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.