Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for an unknown client at an unknown address in Portland, ME, 1870. The commission is associated with Olmsted Brothers. This item is part of the Maine Olmsted Alliance for Parks & Landscapes records.
About This Item
- Title: City of Portland and Harbor, Portland, 1870
- Address: unknown, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Building Name: City and Harbor of Portland, Maine
- Creation Date: 1870
- Subject Date: 1870
- Primary Architects: Olmsted Brothers
- Contributors: Benjamin Pierce
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: Landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: city maps
- Materials: photocopy; ink on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 2556, folder M-Z
- Collection: Maine Olmsted Alliance for Parks & Landscapes records
- Number of items in commission: 2
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.