Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Town of Portland at an unknown address in Portland, ME, 1896. The commission is associated with Olmsted Brothers. This item is part of the Maine Olmsted Alliance for Parks & Landscapes records.
About This Item
- Title: Preliminary Plan for the Improvement of Back Cove, Portland, 1896
- Address: unknown, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Town of Portland
- Building Name: Improvement of Back Cove
- Creation Date: 1896
- Subject Date: 1896
- Primary Architects: Olmsted Brothers
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: Landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: cross section; site plans; landscape drawings
- Materials: photocopy; ink on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 2556, folder M-Z
- Collection: Maine Olmsted Alliance for Parks & Landscapes records
- Number of items in commission: 5
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.