Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Garret Schenck at an unknown address in Rumford Falls, Rumford, ME, 1892. The commission is associated with George M. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: House and Stable for Mr. Garrett Schenck, Rumford, 1892
- Address: unknown, Rumford Falls, Rumford, Oxford County, ME
- Client: Garret Schenck
- Building Name: Mr. Garrett Schenck House and Stable
- Creation Date: 1892
- Subject Date: 1892
- Primary Architects: George M. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; foundation plans
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-506
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 11
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.