Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Catholic Church at Bates Street in Lewiston, ME, 1934. The commission is associated with Edw. T. Graham. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: School for St. Joseph Parish, Lewiston, 1934
- Address: Bates Street, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Catholic Church
- Building Name: School for St. Joseph Parish
- Creation Date: 1934
- Subject Date: 1934
- Primary Architects: Edw. T. Graham
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: architectural elements; floor plans; elevations; cross sections; alterations; foundation plans
- Materials: blueprints
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-494
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 21
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.