Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Town of Rumford at 145 Congress Street in Rumford Falls, Rumford, ME, 1915–1916. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: County and municipal building, Rumford, 1915-1916
- Address: 145 Congress Street, Rumford Falls, Rumford, Oxford County, ME
- Client: Town of Rumford
- Building Name: Rumford County and Municipal Building
- Creation Date: 1915–1916
- Subject Date: 1915–1916
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; foundation plans; architectural elements; mechanical drawings; structural elements; floor plans; cross sections
- Materials: acetate vellum
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-493 Rolled
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 25
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.