Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Rumford Falls Trust Co. at Canal Street in Rumford Falls, Rumford, ME, 1922. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Hartford Street in Rumford Falls, Rumford, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Block for the Rumford Falls Trust Co., Rumford, 1922
- Address: Canal Street, Rumford Falls, Rumford, Oxford County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Hartford Street, Rumford Falls, Rumford, Oxford County, ME
- Client: Rumford Falls Trust Co.
- Building Name: Rumford Falls Block
- Creation Date: 1922
- Subject Date: 1922
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs
- Contributors: F. P. Lyons Iron Works Inc.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; floor plans; mechanical drawings; structural elements; elevations; land surveys; cross sections; foundation plans
- Materials: graphite on paper; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-490
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 34
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.