Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Town of Rumford at 151 Congree Street in Rumford Falls, Rumford, ME, 1924. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Central fire station for the Town of Rumford, Rumford, 1924
- Address: 151 Congree Street, Rumford Falls, Rumford, Oxford County, ME
- Client: Town of Rumford
- Building Name: Rumford Central Fire Station
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; cross sections; mechanical drawings; floor plans
- Materials: ink on linen; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-489
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 14
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.