Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Town of Rumford at River Street in Rumford Falls, Rumford, ME, 1930. The commission is associated with Coombs and Harriman. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Congress Street; Lowell Street; Rumford Avenue in Rumford Falls, Rumford, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Plot plan of Rumford River Street, Congress Street, and Lowell Street, Rumford, 1930
- Address: River Street, Rumford Falls, Rumford, Oxford County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Congress Street; Lowell Street; Rumford Avenue, Rumford Falls, Rumford, Oxford County, ME
- Client: Town of Rumford
- Building Name: Rumford Falls Plot Plan
- Creation Date: 1930
- Subject Date: 1930
- Primary Architects: Coombs and Harriman
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: site plan
- Materials: blueprints
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-489.1
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Androscoggin River (N.H. and Me.)
- Architectural drawing
- Commercial real estate--Maine--Rumford
- Real property--Maine--Rumford
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.