Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Maine Mile Track Association at an unknown address in Cape Elizabeth, ME, 1893–1894. The commission is associated with George M. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Hotel for Rigby Park and Grand Stand, Cape Elizabeth, 1893-1894
- Address: unknown, Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Maine Mile Track Association
- Building Name: Rigby Park Hotel and Grand Stand
- Creation Date: 1893–1894
- Subject Date: 1893–1894
- Primary Architects: George M. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; cross sections; structural elements; floor plans; architectural elements
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-480
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 39
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.