Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at 3 Lake Street in Rangeley, ME, circa 1920. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Alterations and Additions to the Rangeley Free Baptist Church, Rangeley, ca. 1920
- Address: 3 Lake Street, Rangeley, Franklin County, ME
- Building Name: Rangeley Free Baptist Church
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; cross sections; additions; alterations; floor plans
- Materials: ink on linen; ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-473
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 10
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.