Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for William D. Pennell at an unknown address in Lewiston, ME, 1899. The commission is associated with Coombs, Gibbs, and Wilkinson Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Porch to House for Mr. William D. Pennell, Lewiston, 1899
- Address: unknown, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: William D. Pennell
- Building Name: Pennell Arch, Stairs, and Porch
- Creation Date: 1899
- Subject Date: 1899
- Primary Architects: Coombs, Gibbs, and Wilkinson Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: architectural elements; elevations
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll.239, C-442
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 3
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.