Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for C. H. Osgood at an unknown address in Lewiston, ME, circa 1912. The commission is associated with Coombs Brothers Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Porch for Mr. C.H. Osgood, Lewiston, ca. 1912
- Address: unknown, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: C. H. Osgood
- Building Name: Osgood Porch
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Primary Architects: Coombs Brothers Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; architectural elements
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-423
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.