Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Oakhurst Dairy Company at an unknown address in Bath, ME, 1928. The commission is associated with Coombs and Harriman Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Dairy for the Oakhurst Dairy Company, Bath, 1928
- Address: unknown, Bath, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Client: Oakhurst Dairy Company
- Building Name: Oakhurst Dairy Building
- Creation Date: 1928
- Subject Date: 1928
- Primary Architects: Coombs and Harriman Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; mechanical drawings; floor plans
- Materials: ink on linen; ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-415
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 8
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.