Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Mountain Park Land Company at an unknown address in Lewiston, ME, 1895. The commission is associated with George M. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: House for Mountain Park Land Co., Lewiston, 1895
- Address: unknown, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Mountain Park Land Company
- Building Name: Mountain Park Land Company House
- Creation Date: 1895
- Subject Date: 1895
- Primary Architects: George M. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; foundation plans
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-404
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 6
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.