Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for D. J. McGillicuddy at an unknown address in Lewiston, ME, circa 1920. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Alterations in Window for Hon. D. J. McGillicuddy, Lewiston, ca. 1920
- Address: unknown, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: D. J. McGillicuddy
- Building Name: McGillicuddy Window
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: architectural elements
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll.239, C-385
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.