Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for John J. McCarthy at 49 Walker Avenue in Lewiston, ME, 1936. The commission is associated with Coombs Brothers Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Additions to Home of John J. McCarthy, Lewiston, 1936
- Address: 49 Walker Avenue, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: John J. McCarthy
- Building Name: McCarthy House and Barn
- Creation Date: 1936
- Subject Date: 1936
- Primary Architects: Coombs Brothers Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; photograph
- Media/Genre: elevations; cross sections; floor plans; additions; sketches; photographic prints
- Materials: ink on linen; graphite on tracing paper; graphite on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-381
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 11
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.