Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at 208 Bates Street in Lewiston, ME, 1904. The commission is associated with Coombs and Gibbs Achitects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: School Building, Lewiston, 1904
- Address: 208 Bates Street, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Building Name: St. Patricks School
- Creation Date: 1904
- Subject Date: 1904
- Primary Architects: Coombs and Gibbs Achitects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; architectural elements; cross sections; foundation plans; structural elements; floor plans
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-326
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 27
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.