Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Lewiston Water Works at an unknown address in Lewiston, ME, 1878–1907. The commission is associated with George M. Coombs, and Stevens and Coombs Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Lewiston Water Works Electric Light Station and Gate, Lewiston, 1878-1907
- Address: unknown, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Lewiston Water Works
- Building Name: Lewiston Light Station and Gate
- Creation Date: 1878–1907
- Subject Date: 1878–1907
- Primary Architects: George M. Coombs; Stevens and Coombs Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; cross sections; mechanical drawings; technical drawings; structural elements
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring; ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-324
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 13
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.