Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for unkown at 11 Lisbon Street in Lewiston, ME, 1914. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Additions & Alterations to Davis Corner School, Lewiston, 1914
- Address: 11 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: unkown
- Building Name: Davis Corner School
- Creation Date: 1914
- Subject Date: 1914
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; cross sections; additions; alterations; floor plans; foundation plans; structural elements
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-317
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 10
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.