Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for J. A. Laflamme at an unknown address in Rumford Falls, Rumford, ME, 1908. The commission is associated with Coombs and Gibbs Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Parochial School Building for Rev. J.A. LaFlame, Rumford, 1908
- Address: unknown, Rumford Falls, Rumford, Oxford County, ME
- Client: J. A. Laflamme
- Building Name: Parochial School for J.A. LaFlame
- Creation Date: 1908
- Subject Date: 1908
- Primary Architects: Coombs and Gibbs Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; architectural elements; cross sections; foundation plans; structural elements
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-304
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 16
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.