Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for M. J. Harriman at an unknown address in Kents Hill, Readfield, ME, 1905. The commission is associated with Coombs and Gibbs Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: House for Mr. M. J. Harriman, Kents Hill, Readfield, 1905
- Address: unknown, Kents Hill, Readfield, Kennebec County, ME
- Client: M. J. Harriman
- Building Name: M.J. Harriman residence
- Creation Date: 1905
- Subject Date: 1905
- Primary Architects: Coombs and Gibbs Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-252
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 4
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.