Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for C.C. Gerrish & Co. at an unknown address in Berlin Falls, NH, 1885. The commission is associated with George M. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Plans for Store and Tenement C. C. Gerrish & Co., Berlin Falls, NH, 1885
- Address: unknown, Berlin Falls, Coos County, NH
- Client: C.C. Gerrish & Co.
- Building Name: Gerrish & Co. Store & Tenement
- Creation Date: 1885
- Subject Date: 1885
- Primary Architects: George M. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-214
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 5
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.