Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for H.J. (Mrs) Frederick at an unknown address in Augusta, ME, 1911. The commission is associated with Coombs Bros. Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: House for Mrs. H.J. Frederick, Augusta, 1911
- Address: unknown, Augusta, Kennebec County, ME
- Client: H.J. (Mrs) Frederick
- Building Name: Mrs. H.J. Frederick house
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Primary Architects: Coombs Bros. Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; architectural elements; foundation plans
- Materials: Acetate vellum
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-204 Rolled
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 10
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.