Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Ft. Fairfield Hotel Co. at an unknown address in Fort Fairfield, ME, 1916. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Hotel for Ft. Fairfield Hotel Co., Fort Fairfield, 1916
- Address: unknown, Fort Fairfield, Aroostook County, ME
- Client: Ft. Fairfield Hotel Co.
- Building Name: Hotel for Fort Fairfield Hotel, Co.
- Creation Date: 1916
- Subject Date: 1916
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; foundation plans; architectural elements; cross sections; structural elements; mechanical drawings
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-189
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 27
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.