Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Norman H. Fay at Free Street in Dexter, ME, 1918. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Liberty Street in Dexter, ME.
About This Item
- Title: High School Building for Mr. Norman H. Fay, Dexter, 1918
- Address: Free Street, Dexter, Penobscot County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Liberty Street, Dexter, Penobscot County, ME
- Client: Norman H. Fay
- Building Name: Dexter High School
- Creation Date: 1918
- Subject Date: 1918
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Media/Genre: elevations; cross sections; mechanical drawings; floor plans; site plan
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-179
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 12
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.