Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Town of Ellsworth at an unknown address in Ellsworth, ME, circa 1953. The commission is associated with Alonzo J. Harriman Inc Architects Engineers. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Alteration & School Addition to the Town Hall, Ellsworth, ca. 1953
- Address: unknown, Ellsworth, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Town of Ellsworth
- Building Name: Town Hall and School
- Creation Date: circa 1953
- Subject Date: circa 1953
- Primary Architects: Alonzo J. Harriman Inc Architects Engineers
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; alterations; additions; floor plans
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-168
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 2
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.