Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Nathaniel Davis at High Street in Auburn, ME, 1896–1897. The commission is associated with Coombs, Gibbs and Wilkinson Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Block for Mr. Nathaniel Davis, Auburn, 1896-1897
- Address: High Street, Auburn, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Nathaniel Davis
- Building Name: Nathaniel Davis Store
- Creation Date: 1896–1897
- Subject Date: 1896–1897
- Primary Architects: Coombs, Gibbs and Wilkinson Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; foundation plans; architectural elements; cross sections
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-138
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 18
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.