Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for George M. Coombs at an unknown address in Isle of Springs, Boothbay Harbor, ME, 1887–1906. The commission is associated with George M. Coombs, and Coombs, Gibbs, and Wilkinson Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Plans of Cottage at Isle of Springs for G. M. Coombs, Archt., Boothbay Harbor, 1887-1906
- Address: unknown, Isle of Springs, Boothbay Harbor, Lincoln County, ME
- Client: George M. Coombs
- Building Name: Coombs Cottages
- Creation Date: 1887–1906
- Subject Date: 1887–1906
- Primary Architects: George M. Coombs; Coombs, Gibbs, and Wilkinson Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevation; floor plans; architectural elements; cross sections; technical drawings; structural elements
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-111
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 16
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.