Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for F. W. Chandler at an unknown address in Brunswick, ME, 1911. The commission is associated with Gibbs and Pulsifer Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Plans of House for Mr. F. W. Chandler, Brunswick, 1911
- Address: unknown, Brunswick, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: F. W. Chandler
- Building Name: F. W. Chandler House
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Primary Architects: Gibbs and Pulsifer Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; cross sections; foundation plans; mechanical drawings
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-81
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 6
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.