Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Town of Brunswick at McKeen Street in Brunswick, ME, 1935–1950. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs, and Coombs and Harriman. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Spring Street in Brunswick, ME.
About This Item
- Title: High School building for the Town of Brunswick School District, Brunswick, 1935-1950
- Address: McKeen Street, Brunswick, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Spring Street, Brunswick, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Town of Brunswick
- Building Name: Brunswick High School
- Creation Date: 1935–1950
- Subject Date: 1935–1950
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs; Coombs and Harriman
- Contributing Architects: Alonzo J. Harriman
- Contributors: E. A. Strout; George P. Longfellow
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; floor plans; cross sections; structural elements; mechanical drawings; foundation plans; elevations; architectural elements; sketches; technical drawings; additions; land surveys; specifications
- Materials: ink on linen; graphite on tracing paper; ink on tracing paper; blueprints; hand coloring; graphite on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-70
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 76
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.