Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at an unknown address in Boothbay Harbor, ME, 1927. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Additions and alterations for school at Boothbay Harbor, 1927
- Address: unknown, Boothbay Harbor, Lincoln County, ME
- Building Name: School at Boothbay Harbor
- Creation Date: 1927
- Subject Date: 1927
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; cross sections; additions; alterations; architectural elements; floor plans; mechanical drawings
- Materials: ink on linen; graphite on tracing paper; graphite on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-49
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 10
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.