Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for George B. Bearce at an unknown address in Lewiston, ME, 1906–1940. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs, and Coombs and Gibbs Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Auburn, ME.
About This Item
- Title: House for Mr. George B. Bearce, Lewiston-Auburn, 1906-1940
- Address: unknown, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Auburn, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: George B. Bearce
- Building Name: Bearce House
- Creation Date: 1906–1940
- Subject Date: 1906–1940
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs; Coombs and Gibbs Architects
- Contributing Architects: Alonzo J. Harriman
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; cross sections; structural elements; floor plans; foundation plans; presentation drawing; architectural elements
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-38
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 10
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.