Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Bates Street Shirt Co. at Bates Street in Lewiston, ME, 1912. The commission is associated with Coombs Brothers Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include 29 Lowell Street in Lewiston, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Factory for Bates Street Shirt Co., Lewiston, 1912
- Address: Bates Street, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- 29 Lowell Street, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Bates Street Shirt Co.
- Building Name: Bates Street Shirt Co. Factory
- Creation Date: 1912
- Subject Date: 1912
- Primary Architects: Coombs Brothers Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; structural elements; architectural elements; floor plans; cross sections; foundation plans
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-31
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 22
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.