Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Mechanics Savings Bank at Main Street in Auburn, ME, 1888. The commission is associated with George M. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Plan for Mechanics Savings Bank Building, Auburn, 1888
- Address: Main Street, Auburn, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Mechanics Savings Bank
- Building Name: Mechanics Savings Bank
- Creation Date: 1888
- Subject Date: 1888
- Primary Architects: George M. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; architectural elements; structural elements; cross sections; foundation plans
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-13
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 18
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.