Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at Court Street in Auburn, ME, 1870–1880. The commission is associated with George M. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Spring Street in Auburn, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Plans and Alterations in Engine House, Auburn, 1870-1880
- Address: Court Street, Auburn, Androscoggin County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Spring Street, Auburn, Androscoggin County, ME
- Building Name: Engine House
- Creation Date: 1870–1880
- Subject Date: 1870–1880
- Primary Architects: George M. Coombs
- Contributing Architects: Charles F. Douglas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; alterations; foundation plans
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring; ink on paper; watercolor on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-11
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 7
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.