Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for American Express Co. at an unknown address in Lewiston, ME, circa 1912. The commission is associated with Coombs Brothers. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Plan of Office for American Express Co., Lewiston, ca. 1912
- Address: unknown, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: American Express Co.
- Building Name: American Express Co. Office
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Primary Architects: Coombs Brothers
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-3
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.