Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Portland & Cape Elizabeth Railway at an unknown address in Cape Elizabeth, ME, 1898–1899. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Cape Cottage Casino for P. & C.E. Railway, Cape Elizabeth, 1898-1899
- Address: unknown, Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Portland & Cape Elizabeth Railway
- Building Name: Cape Cottage Casino
- Creation Date: 1898–1899
- Subject Date: 1898–1899
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; architectural elements; elevations; mechanical drawings; cross sections; structural elements; foundation plans; additions
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 2-A-5
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 45
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.