Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Richard Hinds Webb at 29 Bowdoin Street in Portland, ME, 1907–1920. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include 82-86 Vaughan St in Portland, ME.
About This Item
- Title: House cor. Bowdoin and Vaughan Sts for Richard Webb, Esq., Portland, 1907-1920
- Address: 29 Bowdoin Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- 82-86 Vaughan St, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Richard Hinds Webb
- Building Name: Webb house
- Creation Date: 1907–1920
- Subject Date: 1907–1920
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; presentation drawings; architectural elements; foundation plans; mechanical drawings; floor plans; cross sections; alterations
- Materials: watercolor on paper; ink on linen; graphite on linen; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 2-A-2
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 28
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.