Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Nathan Clifford Brown at 9 Bowdoin Street in Portland, ME, 1902. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include 13 Bowdoin Street in Portland, ME.
About This Item
- Title: House for N. Clifford Brown, Esq. at 13 Bowdoin St., Portland, 1902
- Address: 9 Bowdoin Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- 13 Bowdoin Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Nathan Clifford Brown
- Building Name: N. Clifford Brown house
- Creation Date: 1902
- Subject Date: 1902
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; foundation plans; cross sections
- Materials: blueprints; graphite on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 1-E-12
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 9
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.