Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Henry St. John Smith at an unknown address in Cape Elizabeth, ME, 1900. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Sketches for Henry St. John Smith, Cape Elizabeth, 1900
- Address: unknown, Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Henry St. John Smith
- Building Name: Belfield studies
- Creation Date: 1900
- Subject Date: 1900
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: sketches; elevations; floor plans; architectural elements
- Materials: ink on tracing paper; graphite on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 1-E-7
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 3
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.