Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at an unknown address, 1882. The commission is associated with Fassett & Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Sketch for country house, 1882
- Address: unknown
- Building Name: Shingle cottage
- Creation Date: 1882
- Subject Date: 1882
- Primary Architects: Fassett & Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: presentation drawings; sketches; floor plans
- Materials: graphite on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 1-C-7
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 2
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.