Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for John Howard Stevens at 182 Craigie Street in Portland, ME, 1959. The commission is associated with John Howard Stevens. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include 25 Craigie Street in Portland, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Residence at 182 Craigie Street, Portland, 1959
- Address: 182 Craigie Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- 25 Craigie Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: John Howard Stevens
- Building Name: John Howard Stevens house
- Creation Date: 1959
- Subject Date: 1959
- Primary Architects: John Howard Stevens
- Contributing Architects: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 1-B-2
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.