Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Asa F. Abbott at Forest Avenue in Portland, ME, 1911. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: House for Mr. Asa F. Abbott, Portland, 1911
- Address: Forest Avenue, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Asa F. Abbott
- Building Name: Abbott house
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; elevations; architectural elements
- Materials: ink on linen; graphite on linen; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 1-A-12
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 9
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.