Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for William Tudor Gardiner at Phipps Point in Woolwich, ME, 1928. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Summer residence of Hon. Wm. Tudor Gardiner, Woolwich, 1928
- Address: Phipps Point, Woolwich, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Client: William Tudor Gardiner
- Building Name: Tudor Gardiner summer residence
- Creation Date: 1928
- Subject Date: 1928
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: Presentation drawings; mechanical drawings; floor plans; alterations; cross sections; structural elements; architectural elements
- Materials: ink on paper; graphite on paper; ink on linen; photostats;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 1-A-8
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 26
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.